I'm coming back!

Wohoo, bought my ticket back to Malaysia already..The price..?Didn't matter, I don't give a damn about it..I just wanna go back Malaysia..That is all in my mind..What a relief when I am confirm to be on the flight on the date which I choose which is a day after the final exam end..Can't wait, cant' wait..Can't wait to finish my final exam..Too excited to finish the exam..HeHe =)

Seriously, I miss all those faces..ibu, ayah, adek2 and her..Roughly 7 months I am thousands miles away from them..
Huu..Miss u guys so much laaa..For sure I will be dating all those people pueh2 this coming November..Plus, I really hope to meet all Jitra ClanZ..Lama kott x hang out together dgn dorg, talk shit, merepek kerepek, men futsal, lepak mamak..HaHa..

.:. Why we cannot have days of 12 hours only =b

Saturday, August 8, 2009

6 Comments:

[z@ck] said...

right now mmg la nak 12 hours..
nnt time ngedate ngn cik haz..
mst tanak 12hours kn..
mn ckup..
hahahaha..

Imran said...

ermm..
nak days of 36 hours laa plak..
hehe =b

farha ni said...

ngee November cuti! haha like the part talking shit tu.

rock ah Im!

:p

Imran said...

haha.
biasa laa..
lepak dgn ampa suma, mmg merapu2 laa sembang..
tu aku tggu tuh..
syok! =b

Dalila said...

lama mana cuti im?

Imran said...

erm, nov until feb..
roughly 3 bulan laa..
hehe..
bila balek mansoura??

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger