Kad Raya

Wohoo, I received two kad raya and a parcel from Malaysia..Coincidentally, both of them reached me on the same day..Today was an awesome day, indeed I was surprised and absolutely happy..I wasn't expecting for the kad raya, just waiting for my baju melayu as promised by my parents..

..kad raya..

Okay, the first kad raya was from my family; ayah, ibu and adik2..Hmm, what my parents wrote really made me sad, especially the part where ibu wrote..Adeyhh, felt like crying man..Then, my brothers and sister also wrote something for me..Damn, they all made fun of me..No duit raya for abang this year..Plus, they stacked 10 cents on the card as my duit raya..Hee..No duit raya for abang meaning nothing from Aussie for you guys this coming November yea..=b

The second
kad raya was from her..Well, what she wrote shouldn't be revealed here I guessed..HeHe..Let it be kept as my dirty little secret..Anyway, thanks a lot for the kad raya..Really appreciate that even it was not as big as the one which Nuri bought..At least, I got kad raya =)

.:. SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

4 Comments:

princess hearty said...

alahai.. sadis ah.
sabaq no......

Imran said...

yeala..
sabaq laa..
huu..

GeeHunT DyaNeZ said...

hbt hg dpt kad raya. aku xdpt sekeping pon !

Imran said...

adeyhh..
ksian hg..
hehe..

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger