Let The Real Game Begin

Well, it is time to get serious here..No more maen2 and lepak2 for me..My mid-term exam commence tomorrow and I will be sitting for my first paper which is Business Reporting and Analysis..This paper is relatively similar to Accounting but with some additional subtopics which I need to cover them all by the end of today..Then, I will have to face Money Market and Finance on the following day..Basically, this paper is all about using calculator..Until now, usually we will have to calculate the price for shares and bonds also to convert the percentage of interest rate by using the interest rate wheel..All the interest rate really caused headache for me..And the poor part is there are too many formulas and we will not be given formulas sheet to help us to answer all the questions..Damn man, I have to memorize them all and some of the formulas are s0o complicated..After my second paper, I have a day gap between my next paper which is Microeconomics..Okay, I will have to use my gap in the most efficient way as there are 8 chapters that I need to cover for this paper..Adoii, hope I manage to do so..

That's all regarding my mid-term exam..Hee..It was 4 months since the last time I entered the exam hall and yet tomorrow I will have to enter the same environment again..So people who know and may not know me, please do pray for me..Hope to get HD for all the subjects! Ammiiinn =))

Sunday, April 5, 2009

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger