April Fool

Actually, xde pe sgt pun nk cte..But tgn ini rs nk mengupdate blog plak..Besides, xnk mengecewakan my frequent readers as well..HeHe..Today was 1st of April and I wasn't alert at all with this date..Totally forgot about the day which people called "April Fool"..

So, begini laa kisahnye bermula..Today my last lecture was Finance given by Abg Steve..Since the topic for this week lecture was quite short, just 4 pages of lecture slides, Abg Steve finished his lecture by roughly 3++..Finance lecture supposed to end at 4, so Abg Steve decided to do some revision as our mid-term exam is just around the corner..Before he get started, we had 5 minutes break..Time nie laa, Jehan dtg dgn muka slumber die..And time tu gk laa I was discussing one of the question in our Statistic assignment with Chia Ning..Tgh busy berdiskusi, Jehan offered me a biscuit..As I was focusing on the question, I accepted the biscuit without thinking..Mkn je laa sbb member kasi kn..At first sdp gk laa, biscuit nie rs mint..But I was wondering where she got that biscuit sbb biscuit tu rs pelek..Just after I finished the biscuit, Jehan dtg blk and tnye cmne that biscuit..Oklaa, I responded and btau die that biscuit rs mint..Then she told me, of course laa rs mint bcoz Jehan and Ili put Colgate as the cream for the biscuit..Adoiiii, siot ar korg..=b

Well, tahniah laa kpd Jehan (si gemuk) and Ili (si debab) sbb korg successfully made fun of me..HaHa..

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

7 Comments:

Jehan Sahid said...

haha double thumbs up for us!
wohoo!

Dalila said...

haha,sedap tak colgate?
rasa apa :PP

Imran said...

jehan :
haha..
siot ar debab n gemuk nie..
idea x leh blah..

lala :
colgate ek..?
rs quite ok laa..
klu dorg letak codomo lion k..
much better i guess..=b

Jehan Sahid said...

haha im siap ckp sdap lg..
siap suggest codomo lion..
ahaha next year boleh lg nieh.. ahak!

Imran said...

haha..
next year letak codomo lion, suh mkn 2 3 pun xpe..

Amethyst said...

wahahahaha.nmpk sgt ko ni ralit.:P

Imran said...

haha..
ralit pe ny..
tgh focus sal assignment..

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger