Set n' Done

Finally, I finished my mid-term exam..With not so good feeling inside..My last paper, Microeconomics was damn sucks..The questions asked were so confusing and I answered them with no confidence at all..I wrote everything that came to my mind..So that I will not be submitting a blank script book..Adoii..What a terrible ending for my mid-term exam..Overall, I did this exam badly I guessed..Yeah, it was my first exam here, so don't expect to score such high marks..Nothing much I can say, everything had been set and done..Now, tawakal je laa..Okay, enough said of this exam..

Tomorrow I will be off to Melbourne for nearly a week in purpose to meet some of my friends, particularly J6 boys..This meeting is like a reuinion for all of us..Hope to do crazy2 things with them..HaHa =b

.:. Melbourne, here I come..

Friday, April 10, 2009

2 Comments:

Muhaimin said...

salam alaik..hepinye korg..
hahaha...bile lak nk wt reunion kt Malaysia..?
ak rindu korg sume..

Imran said...

payokk..
hehe..
nnt yok..
kami balek hujung thn nie..
kte reunion yok..

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger