Got 'P'..?

I completed all the driving learning sessions and met JPJ requirement to earn myself a card which people used to call 'license'..With this card inside my black wallet, I'll be able to drive any model of car legally..Hell yeah, I got my P license already, some more 2 years old dahh pun..Based on my general knowledge and according to the law in Malaysia, I know this fact even I am not doing Law, it indicates that I am eligible to drive any kind of car without that ugly red and white sticker with a big 'P' consonant on it sticks onto my car..Yup, that is the reality of owning a P license and that was what I was hoping for since I got my L license..

But, sad to say, all my hopes were just hopes..All my hardwork for more than a month to obtain the driving license were meaningless because I have no car here..One of the cons of pursuing studies overseas..So, don't go overseas for studies yea kawan-kawan..HeHe..This evening, I bought myself a new bike and maybe be using it for the rest of my 3 years here in Australia, hope not..Damn tragic weii, got P, still cycling indeed of driving..Adeyhh..

Seriously, I have to borrow my seniors' car..I really mean it..Any seniors who happened to read this entry, do give attentions okay..I will borrow a car, maybe rent if there is no car available for me to borrow, and give myself a chance of driving..Plus, trinigin gk nk drive kt sini..Gila lama kott x drive, gila stereng dahh..HaHa =b

Sunday, June 28, 2009

4 Comments:

GeeHunT DyaNeZ said...

xpa nnt aku pos kat hg stereng,,,kan gyla stereng..wahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Imran said...

haha..
xpa laa..
ssh2 ja weii..

Syuf-Fyq said...

"With this card inside my black wallet, I'll be able to drive any model of car illegally.."

What do you mean by illegally? Haram? Is that a typo?? Hehehe! :P

Imran said...

ha ah laa..
silap plak..
adeyhh..
correction yea..
thx =b

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger