Hujan

Highlight of the day, this small town known as Canberra was raining..It had been ages since the last time this town was hit by rain..And it was just for 2 to 3 hours..But today, the whole day was raining..Due to that, today was freaking cold and I was damn sleepy during lectures..This morning, I had 2 hours of lectures which were Microeconomics and Statistic..I managed to keep my eyes open for that long 2 hours period but all the input given were barely stored in my mind..Somehow, I gave full attention during Finance as Steve was never bored..I really need to start doing revision..The final exam was just around the corner but I was so not in the mood to study..Due to the freezing weather I guessed..Thus, blame the weather not me =)

..4.30pm, on my way to city..

I just came back from Canberra Center, buying some stuff to eat tonight..Currently, I am so addicted to TimTam biscuit, especially double coat..So, I forced myself to go through the freaking freezing wheater just to buy TimTam..I bought other stuff as well, not just the biscuit actually..Yeah, this biscuit was nice and mengeyangkan..So, it suits me well as I always feel hungry late at night..Again, maybe because of the freezing weather, I tend to eat a lot..It is good anyway since it can help me gain some weight..I really need to be gemuk a bit so that particular person cannot call me skeleton or cicak kobeng anymore..Hee..I will be fatter a bit but not boroi or buncit, maintain slim =b

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

7 Comments:

princess hearty said...

haish... ang bantai mkn bnyk pun tak gumok punya....

Imran said...

haha..
tahu xpe..
tu masalah tuhh..

GeeHunT DyaNeZ said...

hg mmg skeleton pon weh..cuma manan lg kronix dr hg..muahahahah !
microecons ? comelnya subjek ! hahaha

Thuaibah said...

^_^. I can assure you tahat you will at least gain 2kg, if not 10kg:D weight during the upcoming winter. Just wait then

Imran said...

gee :
comey? yeala hg..
haha..
subject tu laa aku nk failed dh nihh..
hidup mati tau ak..
hehe..
manan tuh drug addict =b

Thuaibah :
hohoo..
really ar?
is that a gurranty? =b

GeeHunT DyaNeZ said...

igtkan micro² utk bio ja..econs pon ada gak ek..hihi...aku ucpkan selamat la b4 hg fail...hihi...weh tuka la setting, ssh ar stiap kali anta komen kna write word verification neh...igt aku xdak kja sgt ka smp kna mgisi word tue..:p

Imran said...

haha..
ada laa..
tu laa hg..
suh blaja econ xmau..
xyh amik bio pun leh jumpa micro2 nihh..

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger