Tamat Sudah

Okay, my first semester of being an ANU student had come to an end..It ended just after I completed and submitted my last exam paper which was BUSN1001 yesterday approximately at 5.30 pm..In other words, my 4 terrible days which began last Thursday had over..From now on, no more lectures and tutorials, assignments also quizzes for me for nearly next 30 days..Owhh, how nice life without all that..I feel free, my head is empty..No need to think about all the due dates..No need to memorize all the freaking notes and formulae..No more complicated grafts,diagrams and theories for me..I am full of free time at the moment =)

Regarding the last 2 papers, STAT1008 was okay..All the questions asked were not that hard..Yeah, I admit that some of the questions were really tricky..Doesn't matter, I don't expect full marks for the paper..But I hope that I will be able to get HD..Now BUSN1001, the paper was pretty hard..Lot of theories rather than calculations..Damn, I am not good in giving explanation man..Never get full marks for explanation part, not just BUSN1001 but for all subjects..Plus, the multiple choice questions were also confusing..All the 20 questions really caused me headache..Whatever it is, nothing I can do right now..Pray hard that everything will be fine for me..

I will be moving to a new apartment this coming Friday which located in Capital Tower, 10 minutes of walking from my university..My apartment is in 18th floor and it faced the city..So glad about that as view from my apartment is magnificent at night..Some more, Capital Tower also provides gym, swimming pool, squash court and few other facilities..This is great man..Unfortunately, the apartment was not fully furnished..Then, I will be a little bit busy as I need to find all the essential furniture later..I need a bike as well..But the good thing is my per week rent for this apartment is much cheaper than UniLodge..Thus, I will have extra funds to spend during each month and I love that..

Some of my friends will be going back to Malaysia during this winter break..So, have fun in Malaysia guys..I enjoy my time here in Australia with the freaking damn cold weather..HeHe..Hope all of you who go back Malaysia won't be quarantine by the government due to swine flu phenomenon =b

Thursday, June 18, 2009

2 Comments:

GeeHunT DyaNeZ said...

theory mcq ? mcm paper acc zmn skolah dlu k ? sng ja... tembak² ja..hahaha

Imran said...

haa, lebey kurang tu laa..
hehe..
mmg aku tembak laa weii..
accnt mcq mna pernah jwb sndri..
dok tiru ja..

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger