Alhamdulillah...

Got my exam result yesterday..Not too bad, my result was just average..Oklaa, I wasn't expecting for a very good result as the exam was pretty hard..Overall, I passed all the 4 subjects which were good enough to meet JPA requirement..So, alhamdulillah, no more worries about repeating the subjects during my second semester..But my second semester will be quite heavy as the subjects are getting harder..I am planning to complete all the difficult subjects first so that I will have more times to live up my life at the end of the course..Hope everything will be going on fine for me..

.:. Off to Sydney for roughly a week =)

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

5 Comments:

kay said...

congratz la no..
hahaha
puas hati ang..?
berbaloi study pecah kepala ek..
hahahaha
ape loagi, enjoy gila2 la cuti tuh

Dalila said...

taniah taniah!

Imran said...

kery:
thx kery..
yealaa..
starting sok, enjoy laa MASCA..
hehe..

lala:
thx lala..

GeeHunT DyaNeZ said...

congrats imron...

Imran said...

makasih yea..

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger