The end is near..

My winter break almost come to an end..Well, during the last roughly 30 days, I attended bunch of events, visit a few places and did lot of things..To sum up, I enjoyed all the moments during this break..Indeed, I have a great winter break which stamped on my memory..Yeah, a bit frustrated with MASCA but it's okay, I made new friends and had fun in Sydney anyway..Some more, we had a small reunion there as Ayie gave us a visit..Actually, he wanted to date her girlfriend more than meeting us..HaHa..Not going back to Malaysia during this break wasn't really bad..I thought I'll die in boredom and cold through out this long break but everything was going on good..In fact I survived this long break with happiness..=)

This Monday, I have to go to university..I have to wake up early..I have to start printing and reading notes..I have to start doing exercises..I have to be present in lectures and tutorials..Adoii, sgt laa malas..Too many 'I have to'..After more than a month living my life without all that, now it is time to get back to my usual routine, routine of a student..Pretty hard for me..So, we'll see how it goes during my first week..

.:.
Status : Demam

Friday, July 17, 2009

0 Comments:

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger