Snowy Mountain

My alarm rang exactly at 6.30 am today..Adeyhh, damn early and I was so sleepy..It had been ages since the last time I woke up this early..Even during semester, I got up around 9.00 am as all my lectures and tutorials commenced roughly at 11.00 am..But realizing that Abg Din will be here around 7.00 am, I forced myself up and went for a shower..It was freaking cold man, winter mandi awl2 pg..Hee..Then I had my breakfast, a quick breakfast indeed as while I was toasting bread, Abg Din was already in front of my apartment..

Just after he picked me up, we went to UniLodge to fetch Azhar, Rashdan and Faiz there..Okay, our usrah members were complete and ready to begin our journey to Perisher, NSW..It was a long journey, took us approximately 3 hours plus to reach the mountain..But, we stopped for lunch at Jindabyne first..Bunch of thanks to Azhar and Abg Din for the food, pretty delicious..

..Jindabyne..

Next, we proceed with renting session, this was for them who planned to ski or snow boarding..I was not interested in both sports as I was sucks with games related to ice..HaHa..To borrow all the stuff for ski or snow boarding were quite expansive, surely burned a big hole in both Azhar's and Faiz's pocket..HeHe..As for me, I saved some money here..=)

..renting shop..

Then, we continued with our journey for about 30 minutes and reached the mountain safely..Azhar and Faiz quickly bought the tickets to go up to the top of the mountain..Both of them were too excited I guessed and can't wait to taste the icy cold snow..While me and Rashdan played juniors game called tobbogun (mind the spelling)..Damn, we looked stupid..HaHa..

..from the top of the mountain..

..snowman..

After some times, Faiz gave up on ski as he was injured..So, this was our good fortune to test our skills on ski..HeHe..Here, I realized that I was totally sucks with ski..I did went up to the top of the mountain..On my way down hill with the ski, what a shamed..I kept on falling..6 to 8 times gk arr jatuh..Adeyhh..Even a small kid can ski much better than me..

..try to act cool..

Okay, it was getting dark..We left the mountain roughly at 5.00 pm..

..souvenir for Zyra =b..

Sunday, July 5, 2009

7 Comments:

zyra mokhtar said...

ahahaha =PP
balik nihh jom skating jom..
ekekek =PP

rmbut pjg berjela..
bila mau potong??
aritu ckp 2,3ari nk potong..
ni dh 2,3mngu..
heeee

Imran said...

xmau ehh..
pape yg de ice, xmau men..
hehe =b

yealaa, org potong laa nnt..
bz sket skang nihh..

[z@ck] said...

orait la 2 jatuh 5 6 kali..
kalau zack..
erm..
knfirm x gerak ski tu..
statik je..
hahaha

Anonymous said...

amik course ap yah?

Imran said...

zack:
sure gerak laa..
bcoz men turun bukit..
hehe..

anonymous:
commerce..

GeeHunT DyaNeZ said...

wawiii sonoknya! nk main gak !

Imran said...

haha..
jom2..
leh mkn ais kacang free =b

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger