The Rescue Run

..credit to GENE who I don't even know..

Actually, it was one of charity activity which was held in ANU last Saturday by World Vision's Child Rescue Project..The aim of this run is to collect donations for children who live in poor countries so that they can have a much better life which they deserved..Well, as a good and responsible human being, I gave my support by took part in the 4km of running..After all, it was just for fun and I got a good exercise as well..=))

"don't trade lives"


.:. I loss my stamina, penat gle 4km tu..Adeyhh..

Monday, March 30, 2009

7 Comments:

zyra mokhtar said...

wahhh3..
macho btoi syg..
ekeke
=PP

a's said...

gler macho.mcm mat salleh!

Imran said...

adeyhh..
xde laa macho sgt diri ini..
ekeke..=b

Veritaserum said...

uih..
xleh puji sgt..
satg dia kembang!!!!
haha..
ank gemok dh..

Imran said...

bukan aku mnta d puji..
mereka yg bekata demikian..
haha..
so it is not my fault =b

gemuk..?
really ar..?
i liikkkkeee =))

Veritaserum said...

haha!!!!
ank x mnta dipuji???
puh-leezzz!!!!!!
haha..
gmok la skit..

Imran said...

what puhleezz..?
haha..
btoi what..
aku x kata pe pun..
dorg yg puji..
haha..

ermm.
yes, later gemuk lagi..
i will =)

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger