Assignments

I am living in a world full of assignments currently..Everywhere I go, people keep on talking about this controversial topic..While I am in common room, lecture theater, tutorial classes and even in my room, there will be people talk about or do assignments..Yeah, I know the fact that everybody is damn busy with their assignments..I understand that all these assignments carry bunch of percentages of marks for your finals..But give me a break, I need a little space without this word..It stressed me a lot..Really, I am sick of this word..I have my own assignments as well, indeed 2 assignments which will need to be submitted within this month..The very good news is I barely start both of the assignments..Adoii..

My Business assignment is due within plus minus of 10 days..It is not an easy job as my group and I have to write an accounting report approximately 2500 words and we need to compare the 2 companies and decide which company is better off..Even the ratio calculations are not complete yet, how to start writing the report..The problem is all the ratios are freaking complicated..Most of the groups get different figures for ratios..

And my second assignment is Statistic..I haven't read the question for this assignment..How am I going to start..HaHa =b

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

0 Comments:

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger