Berjaga?

Tonight, I stay up doing works..This is very unusual of me as usually I stay up for chatting..HaHa =b Yes, when it came to chat, I can be here in front of my laptop until 4 or 5 am..But tonight, assignment forced me to stay up..Actually, I just finished my statistics assignment..Phew, sgt laa letih..Really, last minutes work do need lot of courage..I thought my assignment just left with bit and piece to be sorted out..Then, when I glanced back through all my answers, I realized that lot of points and data were missing..So, the best damn thing was to recheck back all my answers from A to Z and do some touch up here and there..Even it was just to complete some part that were incomplete, it caused me headache..Damn hard to give explanation and interpretation for the value obtained..Somehow, I managed to complete the assignment even not that confident in getting high marks..Now, everything had been set and done..Nothing left, just to put my assignment into one of the boxes tomorrow morning..Hope I wont wake up late and miss the due time which is 11 am tomorrow morning..

.:. I have to start doing assignment earlier next time =)

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

2 Comments:

Rifqi Al-lil said...

baru la nk sedar.

Imran said...

haha..
slalu sempat je..

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger