For The First Time

Yeah, it was my first time..It happened this morning, I missed my first tutorial since I came here..Almost 3 months been living and studying here, this was the first time I didn't show up in the tutorial class..Seems like I was a good and rajen type of student right?? Naaa, I was absolutely different, 100% contra okay..Though, I never miss my tutorial..But this morning, I broke my clean record..HaHa =b It was all due to last night Champions League Final where Barcelona won againts Manchester United..Well, I have nothing to comment regarding that game..Barcelona was a great team anyway, so they deserved to be crowned as the champ..But Manchester United gave a tough game for them..All in all, I was satisfied even my team lost last night..Huu..Okay, get back to my main topic of this entry..Actually, I set my alarm at 9.30 and I woke up when my alarm rang (Over My Head, Sum41)..Then, I realized that it was still damn early, plus my tutorial commenced at 11.00..Some more, I reminded my syg to call and woke me up around 10.30..Just in case, I accidentally turned off my alarm without realizing it..My syg did call me, unfortunately I put my phone on silent mode and I dont know how in the hell my phone was under my bed..So, all her calls were just calls, didn't help me to wake up..HeHe..As a result, I got up at 11.38 and missed my tutorial for the first time =))

Thursday, May 28, 2009

2 Comments:

zyra mokhtar said...

babun tua mmg tdo mati..
ekeke =PP

Imran said...

heee..
bukan babun tua ehh.

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger