I'm Happy

Finally, my dad bought a new laptop and it got into his hand yesterday..Phew, at last, my wish came true..I had been telling him to do so like ages..I don't know why he was so obstinately and it took him so long to get a new laptop..As far as I concerned, Kedah had lot of stores selling laptop..Even Jitra also got more than 10 stores selling laptop..Hee..Doesn't matter, I was on the cloud nine regarding this as I can be on cam with them from now on..And last night was one of my best night, I was on the cam with my ibu, ayah and adek2..Owhh, s0o glad to see their faces and smiles..All their laughs and jokes really made me happy..Kak Lang and Irfan were like malu2 to be on cam at first, I don't know why..But a few minutes later, they were okay..All of them gathered in front of the cam..Woo, sgt laa suka..Truly, I miss them damn much..Last night was the first time I saw all my beloved faces since I left Malaysia last February..More than 3 months I haven't see them..Sgt laa lama..Huu..Yes, the good thing was they spoiled my plan to do some revision last night..I totally waved goodbye to all the notes because of them..HaHa =b

Some more, Manchester United successfully defended the English Premier League title and they were the champion again this season..3 times in a row..HoHoo, what an accomplishment for the Red Devil..Even they got a draw with Arsenal last night at Old Trafford, that was good enough for them to claim the title again this season..Sorry Liverpool, you guys had to put more effort and try again next season..Glory-glory MANCHESTER UNITED..

So many great things happened last night and that was why I was absolutely happy =))

Sunday, May 17, 2009

2 Comments:

danial syafiq said...

BOOO MAN U!!

Imran said...

haha..
jeles2 =b

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger