Biro TataNegara (BTN)

On the last 19 of January 2009, I attended Biro TataNegara, BTN at Kem Bina Negara Meru, Klang..The 5 days and 4 nights camp was really meaningful to me..Even I was quite exhausted, overall I had fun there..Really, at first I felt like so not into the camp but at last everything changed..I don't know why I loved the camp..Maybe the camp was such a reunion for all of us, all the TaylorianZ before we will be apart due to furthering our studies at the different universities in Australia this coming February..InsyaAllah..=))

The chronicles embarked on the 19 of January 2009...


19th January 09
The journey of the camp began at Taylor's College, Subang Jaya where all the JPA scholars reunite..We gathered there before the bus came and picked us up..Roughly 2 kot, the bus came and we headed directly to the camp..Just after we arrived, the registration session was held..I got myself registered and received a name tag, I was the lucky number 25..

..while waiting for the bus..

Then got minum2 dlu before the first ceramah get started..The title was Tanah Air given by spe ntah..Lupa already..HeHe..After the ceramah ended, we had to hand in our mobile phone to the head of the program..Adeyh, this mean that I will be separated from my yayang for nearly a week..Heee, xska2!! Afterward, all of us were divided into 7 groups and we will have our own facilitator by tomorrow..I was in Group 5, hoping to get a nice facilitator..=))

20th January 09
Woke up damn early for Subuh..From pagi until ptg, my day was s0o bored..Ceramah, mkn, ceramah, mkn je..But when it came to riadah session, I was really exited as the activity for riadah will be 'absailing' (klu x slh spelling)..According to Ili, my face was s0o red while I was completing that activity..HeHe..No comment but for me, the activity was okay, no so scary..

At night, we had movie and the title was Hati Malaya..Good2, got Maya Karin..I like..=b We watched the movie for the first half only as we will have our first LDK that night..There, we m
et our facilitator, Kak Az and Tuan Rizal..Both of them were cool especially Kak Az..She was the ckp byk type..So, x ngantok laa sgt our LDK..

Our day end with the first LDK..Proceed to our bedroom and got myself on the bed..Time to sleep, I miss her..Huuu..

21st January 09
Got up early and my routine for today was a bit differ from yesterday..Our first activity was Ujian Kecergasan..No problem for me to finish a single round of running approximately 2.5km within the time given..Not to proud here, I was the first to hit the finish line with 12.05 minutes..HeHe..Biase laa, school champion dlu..=b

As yesterday
ceramah je until ptg, today LDK plak smpai mlm..Adeyhh..But LDK was a lot better than ceramah..In LDK, we were like in a chatting session where all of us can give our own opinions regarding the question asked by our facilitator..Plus, all my group mates were full of ideas especially Jany, Wani and Lam..Crazy opinions was always from Lam..HaHa..Not to forget others, they were also crazy2 type..=b

In the evening, riadah session again..This time we had to go for Kembara..Adeyh, kne masuk hutan..I hate it, nyamuk also pacat..Hee..What to say, I still have to do it..In the beginning, the track for Kembara was okay, but when it was quite tough when it came in the middle of the hutan..The Kembara took us nearly 90 minutes to be done..Letih2..Hee..

At night, it was a little bit relaxing as we watched movie again, the second half of Hati Malaya..Maya Karin!! =b Just after the movie end, we proceed with our next LDK..I forgot already all the activities for LDK..
HeHe..Done with it, we went for sleep.. Again, I miss her..Huuu..

22nd January 2009
As usual, woke up early..Nothing much happened in the morning..We had our LDK, then stop for a while..Mkn2 and mnm2..Next, proceed with LDK again until evening..That was the last LDK for all of us..

During riadah, I learned new things in my life, "poco-poco"dance..HaHa..Quite hard at first as I didn't know which side to turn..After my hardwork, I managed to dance corrrectly..Best gk laa..HiHi..Our riadah ended with that dance..

At night, no more LDK for us..It was games time..As a group, we had to compete with other groups in several competition..But in the end, nobody was declared as the winner as the end of the competition was by singing "Tanggal 31"..

That was the end of that night..

23rd January 2009
The last day of our BTN..Sadly, all of us had to sit for our exam first..Early in the morning, got sometimes to prepare ourselves for the exam..Roughly 10, we finished our exam..Then, upacara penutup..And that was the end of BTN for us..Merdeka!! =))

..just after the exam..

..J6 and J7..

BTN was the good bye for all of us..
Friends Forever..

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

18 Comments:

Imran said...

12.05 je?
ak 9.10, tapi tu pun no.5

kire dak inti lagi kuat dari dak taylor r
hahaha (dgn nada berlagak)

Imran said...

haha..
depends on track ar bro..
track ktaorg cm sial g..
track nilai mmbr aku wt 8 sumthink ja..

zyra mokhtar said...

h0ihh2..
rndu kt org tyme mlm pertama n kedua jehh??
pastu lupa trus..
heeee

Imran said...

bukan lupa laa yang..
hehe..
leteh sgt laa after games tu..
letak pala jer trs tdo..

hAniMai said...

jeles..jeles..aku nk g gak btn!

Jehan Sahid said...

kire tak sie2 la im potong rmbut .
haha btn terbaek!

Imran said...

hanimai :
yeala..
g laa..
best BTN nie..
support2..=p

jehan :
ape plak..
sia2 laa..
narito x potong rmbut pun..
hishhh..

yea laa..
BTN best ..

i l i said...

wei absailing ker repelling?
ntah aku pn tk thu. haha.

tn rizal sgt berkesan mmbuatkan aku tido. kak az bukak mulut aku trus smgt.
LOL! gender bias.

gmbr last tuh aku ader ker?
patot la nmpk HOWT jer. kah3!

Imran said...

aku rs absailing laa..
blasah je..
hehe..

ermm..
tuan rizal mmg laa..
ckp snsorg...
haha..

haha..
yea laa..
plus aku..
bertambah HOT laa..=p

Anonymous said...

david jones torebki
to torby m³odzie¿owe , torebki listonoszki , torebki skorzane . torebki m³odzie¿owe , torby ?

Anonymous said...

unlock iphone 3gs
to iphone 3gs unlock , iphone 3gs unlock , . unlock iphone 3gs , ?

Anonymous said...

projektowanie wnetrz bialystok
to projektowanie wnetrz , projektowanie wnetrz warszawa , . projektant wnetrz bialystok , ?

Anonymous said...

awak2, nak register BTN, pakai baju ape ye?
thank you...
-hana

Anonymous said...

That is verу attentiοn-gгabbing, You're an overly skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look ahead to in quest of extra of your fantastic post. Also, I've shагeԁ
your sіte in my sοcіаl networks

Mу homepage ... destroy the distance

Anonymous said...

I thіnk the admin of this ѕite іѕ гeally wοrking haгԁ in support of hiѕ ωebsite, because heгe every stuff is quality bаsed stuff.


Feel frеe to surf tο my ωeb ѕitе:
get ripped abs fast women

Anonymous said...

Thank уou for the auspiсious writeup. It in fаct was
а amuѕеment account it. Look
advаncеd tο far added agreеable from you!
Howeveг, how сan we communicate?

My web site :: get cash for surveys review scam
My site > get cash for surveys legit

Anonymous said...

Amazіng! This blog looκѕ exactly lіκе my old one!
It's on a entirely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!

Also visit my homepage ... Paleo Diet Athletes
Also see my website > www.paleodietprimal.info

Anonymous said...

Ѕweet blog! I founԁ it while searchіng on Yahoο News.
Do you have anу suggestiοns on how to get liѕted
in Yahoo Νews? Ӏ've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks

my web blog :: disabled dating advice

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger