Reunion, A2605

I just came back from Kuala Lumpur, roughly at 11 I reached my home..What a long journey for me as I was all alone in the bus, nobody to talk with, nobody to SMS indeed..I felt like the 6 hours journey was more like a 16 hours journey..Tired and bored through out my way back..Enough said..

Yesterday, 15 of January, I went to Putrajaya to attend a briefing by JPA..The briefing went smoothly at the early stage but then it became kelam kabut in the end..The briefing supposed to end around 2, but a few problems occurred and that caused JPA to delay the session for a few times..After all, it's okay, I was happy as all the scholars including me received lots of money..Really man, byk sggh..HeHe..

Besides, I also got chances to meet all my classmates and college mates at JPA's Auditorium, the place where they hold the briefing..I met daten, sepirot, debab, gemuk, hong (all the names were their nicknames) and my ex-housemates at Ridzuan (A2605)..Some of my friends from other colleges were also there, Jia Er, Amir and spe ntah sorg g..Lupa nama dh..It had been long since the last time we spent times together, telling all the stupid jokes..HaHa..Really, nice to see them back..Plus, my ex-housemate, Drew was announced as the best SAM students in the world for this year with TER 99.95..Siot, genius btol..The reality, all the residents of A2605 successfully met JPA's requirement and will further their studies in Australia this coming February..Congratulations guys!!

..Australian National University..

..Melbourne University..

..University of Adelaide..

.:. Ammo, I'm waiting for all the pictures for the day, JPA all-star..=b

Saturday, January 17, 2009

0 Comments:

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger