HaPpY '09

I am s0o damn excited about tomorrow..The upcoming new year do make me excited, but the main factor that make me absolutely excited is that my parents are coming back to Malaysia..At this instant, they are in KLIA..Just now, I received a phone call from my mom saying that she is already in KLIA..HeHe..Tonight they will spend their night at my uncle's house since their flight back to Jitra is schedule to be tomorrow morning..I am happy, yeah, damn happy..It had been exactly 40 days I am miles away depart from them..Owh, I miss them s0o much..Really, I can't wait to meet both of my parents tomorrow..Can't wait to hug both of them..Can't wait to see their faces..Hee...I miss everything about my parents..

Okay, regarding new year, nothing much I want to say..I'll talk about my new year later..To all my friends...

..: HAPPY NEW YEAR :..

Hope all your wishes and dreams come true..Chill guys..

Thursday, January 1, 2009

0 Comments:

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger