Birthday Girl, Suhana

Actually, I have nothing to blog but I feel like to blog..HeHe..Nothing much happened today..I live my usual life, my usual routine..Woke up late, then lepak in front my favorite gadget reading Captain Tsubasa..Then, went for lunch..Came back from lunch, continue reading comics while online..Chatting all the way until evening..

This evening, I attended a party, not really a party..It was like a gathering for my neighbors where some makcik2 rancak bergosip..The party was for
adek Su as today was her birthday..She turned 8 years old and the party went smoothly..I had bread, laksa and some sort of kuih with yellow jelly there..The kuih was very nice but I had been forced to eat laksa..Hee...I never asked for laksa but adek served them for me..Adeyh, mkn jer laa..Poor adek, I was at her party for only about 15 minutes I guessed..Sorry yea..=b

..HaPpY 8th BirTHDaY..

Adek, tggu present from abg Im..HaHa =))

Thursday, January 8, 2009

0 Comments:

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger