In 2009...

Yeah, it is my first entry of the year and I am here to talk about my new year..HaHa..It is already 5th of January laa Im, but who cares..I blog whatever I want and whenever I feel like to blog..I am the owner of this masterpiece anyway..

In 2009, I think I will have a dramatically change in my life..I'll be migrating to Australia this February..So, there will be a lot of new things that I need to adapt..The language, the food, the culture, the environment and etc..I really need to learn a lot..!! Besides, I will have to handle everything on my own afterward since my parents are not around anymore..They just can guide and give advices to me..But all in all everything will be in my hand and I am the one who will make all the decisions..
Adeyh, it is hard for me to do all that even I know that I am big enough to hold that responsibilities..

Ever since I was still a kid, starting from my first day in primary school until now,
ayah was the one who made all the decision for me..He told me that, he told me this, he was the one who told me to apply and go for this course..To sum up, everything regarding my education was planned by ayah..On my side, I just follow whatever he said as I knew that he was doing his best for me..Thanks ayah..Plus, ayah made me realize my responsibilities to the family and my adek2 as I am the eldest in this family..

Now, it's
ibu..For me, ibu is a good listener..Besides, she is really good in motivating people and playing with her words..Each time I was in a bad condition, she will always be there, to comfort and cheer me up..She gave me back all the strength that I need to continue my life..All her words burn up my spirit..

As I'll be leaving Malaysia, there are a few things that I wish to do..

  1. I wanna spend a lot of times with my family.
  2. I wanna meet all my relatives.
  3. I wanna eat at home regularly.
  4. I wanna meet all my friends, especially my bestfriends.
  5. I wanna date her as much as I can.
For now, that's all that come right on my mind..

Monday, January 5, 2009

4 Comments:

zyra mokhtar said...

and I wanna cry like a baby..
huhuhuhuhu

Imran said...

adeyh..
asal nie yang..?
hehe..

zyra mokhtar said...

kna tngl nt..
huhu..
sedih..

Imran said...

alaa..
jgn laa sedih2..

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger