Jog or Sleep..?

This morning, as usual, I woke up to perform Subuh prayer..Done with the prayer, I got back on my bed and prepared to continue my sleep..In my head, I wished I could have a wonderful dreams..The weather was cold and as I was going to close my eyes, my phone rang and it was Hazim..He asked me about our plan..Gave me some minutes yea..I thought for a while, since I had nothing to do at home, okay, we ensued with our plan..Hazim picked me up and we headed to tasek, a place for people to jog in the morning..But a different phenomenon took place during evening as people chose tasek to berasmaradana..=b

..before we get started..

We reached our destination and not so many people were on the track..There were only old people, ibu2 and bapa2 je, none of 'leng lui' were there..Hazim was quite frustrated..HaHa..Quickly gave ourselves a little bit of stretching and we were set to jog..As a starting, we aimed to complete a single round of that tasek, approximately 2.8km..Jauh gk tuu..It took us roughly 19 minutes to finish..HeHe, dh tua dh..After we ended our jogging session, we lepak there first before went for our breakfast..I loved watching other people jogged..Plus, with Hazim by my side, we made fun of other people..Adeyh, gelak lagi penat compare to jogging..=b

Around 8.30, it was getting hot there..As both of us really concerned about our skin, we left tasek..Went to one of roti canai stall in Jitra and had breakfast there..Afterward, I returned home and continue reading OneManga, my favorite routine nowadays..Still had bunch of chapters to finish during this hols..=))

.:. A new record will be set tomorrow..

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

0 Comments:

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger