Im, ZyRa n' NaNa in Alor Star

It had been practically a week from my previous update..Sorry for neglecting you my dear blogger, Pieces of Me..Also to all my loyal readers, sorry for making you guys waiting for my up to the minute entry..Besides, I had nothing to blog actually for the past few days..None of my daily activities were interesting to share with others..For your information (in case you want to know), I am having a busy week recently..A lot of documents (international passport, surat akuan keselamatan, medical checkup, university acceptance form, sponsorship form) need to be settled within this week..All these had made me the busiest man on earth..Hee...

Though I am busy with all that, today I managed to find some times and spent almost a day with my lovely yayang as well as my crazy go lucky friend, Nana..It was really a great day for me and I loved it..

I got up around 10 this morning..Thanks to Zyra for the messages which had activated
the ringing tone and flawed my wonderful sleep..Then, I quickly took my shower and had breakfast together with my grandparents..Roughly 11, I left my elegant home via NAB and went straight to fetch Nana and Zyra..They were too excited to go to Alor Star I guessed as they kept calling and forcing me to hurry up..Adeyh, it was still 11 plus in the morning..Okay, I picked them up already..

..NaNa..

While I was feeding my NAB with its favorite drinks at one of the petrol station, damn, wakenabeb..My primary school teacher, Pn Khairul Ezrin bumped into me there..She came to me and we had a little conversation regarding my parents and my studies..Doomed, Zyra and Nana were in my car at that moment..So, the best part was my teacher noticed both of them..HeHe, pe laa die pk lepas nie..Enough with all that and I hoped her mind didn't went too far..

Okay, back to the core story here..We reached our first destination, Alor Star Mall and headed directly to the cinema, GSC according to Enna..But when we saw the poster board in the mall, the cinema was actually SSC instead of GSC..HaHa, big laugh among us..What laa Enna nie, confident jer ckp GSC..Worst, none of the movies showed today caught our attention..So, we just walked around the vicinity of the mall with no purpose, window shopping indeed..

Afterward, we left that mall and went to City Plaza, our preferred mall long time ago while we were still in form 5..Nothing much happened there, we took our lunch at City One..Just after we
were done with our lunch, suddenly the whole mall went blackout..HaHa, what the fish..How a mall in a city can go blackout..But it's okay, I had my first candle light lunch with her..=b

..candle light lunch..

As the mall was blackout, we move on to Pacific..They demanded for a bowl
ing game..Adeyh, x abih2 bowl jer..All of us had 2 games each..I won the first game but lost the second one..But Zyra lost both of the games..HeHe, pity her as she had no luck at all..Perhaps due to the nickname which I gave her, 'kedek'..(credit to Nana for the idea) =b

..kepeng with kedek..

It was 5 already, we had drinks first before headed back to Jitra..I sent her home and that was the end of our date..Bubye syg..=))

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2 Comments:

zyra mokhtar said...

SSC la yang..
bukan SGC..
hehe

Imran said...

owh..
yea k..
hehe..
ok2..
kte betoi kn..

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger