6 days = 1 year

Fadhilat atau keutamaannya sangat besar sebagaimana sabda Nabi Muhammad s.a.w. yang bermaksud: "Sesiapa berpuasa Ramadhan, kemudian diiringi dengan puasa (sunnat) enam hari dalam bulan Syawal adalah seperti puasa selama setahun." (Riwayat Muslim)


Finally the end of my puasa sunat 6 has come, and tomorrow is the last day..HeHe..Thanks to Amzar, my housemate from KISAS..Because of him, who keeps on reminding me about this puasa sunat since my break for raya 3 weeks ago until now, I have successfully completed my puasa sunat 6..Thanks a lot Amzar, really appreciate all your messages..

So, tomorrow will be another raya for me and some of my classmates..Adeyh, nk xm dh pun celebrate raya g..Never mind, whatever it is, I still need sometimes for my brain to have a break since it is working with it full capability currently..Rse cm nk pecah pala je skang nie..Hee..Thus, tomorrow will be one day off for Mr Brain and ME absolutely..

OK, that's all for now..I have to go and layan my lovely bubbly syg plak..=b
Roger n' Out..

Thursday, October 23, 2008

7 Comments:

zyra mokhtar said...

elehhh...
ya k layan??
tido awal! hee

Amethyst said...

lovely bubbly syg?
wahwahwahh....maju!=p

Rifqi Al-lil said...

ko ni baru first time pose 6 dah bgtau satu dunia. hahaha

Imran said...

eh, org 2 yg suh tdo kn last nite..
heee..

Imran said...

nad, mne de maju..
besa2 jer..
haha..

rif, besa la 2..
kejayaan 2 abih posa 6..;p

zyra mokhtar said...

yealaa dh org tuhh msg mcm nk tido sgt dh..
heee

Imran said...

ape plak..??
hee..
x ckp nk tdo pun naa..

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger