Boredom n' ME!!

Bored! That is what I suffer at this moment..I am all alone here in this elegant penthouse, A2605 Ridzuan Condominium..This morning, as usual I woke up early, went straight to my table which was jumbled with lots of papers, some of them were my notes actually..Then, I opened my Economics file, took out the precious notes from Ms Cherlyn and started reading them and made some more notes as additional notes..A few hours later, my stomach was killing me as I haven't taken my breakfast..Thus, I went for breakfast with my classmates, Apit..Done with breakfast, went home and continued reading Economics again..Now, here I am, spend my time to blog and give a break for myself..

..my notes..

Here a little story, for the past 3 days, I was totally had no life..Hee..I lived all alone in this penthouse, made friends with books and notes only..Day and night I spent most of my time with them..It makes me feel like going crazy already..How I wish I can go back to Jitra, my hometown during this holiday..A little bit regret in my mind for not going back this time..Yeah, it is all because of final examination..Thanks for ruin my holiday..

..'good friends' =b..

What to do, just live your life laa Imran..Go and spend more times with your new 'good friends', read them again and again until you fall asleep again..HaHa =b

..'not s0o good friends' xb..

Sunday, October 26, 2008

0 Comments:

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger