AiDilFiTRi '08

It is maybe a little bit too late to talk about raya now..But we are still in Syawal what..So, raya mood is still there..HeHe..=p Aidilfitri '08 most probably the last raya for me in Malaysia..If everything goes on well, I will not be celebrating Aidilfitri in Malaysia for 4 years..Really sad about that..

But Aidilfitri '08 was really great for me..On Tuesday, a day before raya, I went back to my dad's hometown, Thailand..It took me almost 3 hours to reach there, Satun, quite a nice village..

1st day of raya :
Just like other Muslims, I went for raya prayer at a mosque..But here in Thailand, I had to listen to the same khutbah raya twice, once in Malay and once in Thai..It was quite funny to hear khutbah raya in Thai version because I don't even understand a word..Then, I went back home..A ceremony began, where everybody asked for forgiveness from each other..After that, I just sat at home, doing nothing except ate many types of kuih raya and joked around with my relatives..8 pm, the time that I had been waiting for, BBQ time..Ate lots of prawns that night..HeHe, sedap2.. =p

..After raya prayer..

..Iqmal and Irfan, my brothers..

2nd day of raya :
After took our lunch, we went back to Malaysia..I was really excited to get back to Jitra since I had many openhouse invitations..Besides got a chance to meet lots of my secondary schoolmates, I really can't wait to meet Zyra, my 'comot'..HeHe.. =p That evening, I really had a great time celebrating raya with my friends and her..But so sad, all the joy end at 7.30 since I had to go back to Penang, my mom's hometown..

..Pjah's openhouse..

..Me and Her..

3rd day of raya :
Just a normal raya for me..A little bit bored in Penang since nobody was here..Most of my cousins went back to Batu Gajah already..Around 5.30, went to visit my mom's relatives..

4th day of raya :

Went back to Jitra around 11.30, so happy..Then went to Alor Star with Zyra, she wanted to change her phone..Again, SE..Adeyh, what is so good about SE..?? After everything settled in Alor Star, we went to Nazar's house..Just went there and had a glass of coke only.."Klu tau cmnie, better spent time kt Alor Star.." said Zyra..HaHa..=p At night, went to Enna's house..Makan2 and minum2 there..

..Our hobby..

..Enna's openhouse..

5th day of raya :
Nothing much to talk, went back to KL that evening..And it was the end of raya for me..

HAPPY AIDILFITRI
MAAF ZAHIR BATIN


Sunday, October 12, 2008

8 Comments:

zyra mokhtar said...

hey yang,apsal tak tulis awk tuhh lapar sgt tp dpt 1glasss of coke jehh kt umah nazat ari tuhh..haha..g tulis sal kte ckp plak..hee..
whats so good bout SE?? hehe as good as my myvi SE.. ekeke.. =p

Imran said...

dh mmg awk ckp cm 2 kn syg dlm keta..
so, kte type jer la pe kte ingt..
hehe..
ermm..
i prefer my NAB rather then ur myvi SE..;p

zyra mokhtar said...

syok sngguh laa ng NAB dia tuhh.. ni nk pilih NAB ka nk pilih ZYRA?? haha =p

Imran said...

adeyh..
is there any other options syg..?? ;p

zyra mokhtar said...

jgn nak menggatal!
heee..
dlm gmbr tuhh irfan sgt lah comel..
ehehhe

Imran said...

eh, tnye de options je pun..
hihih..
abg irfan comel g..;p

zyra mokhtar said...

haa abg dia yg iqmal tuhh mmg la c0mey..
=p

Imran said...

i mean abg sulung die..
heheh..

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger