Kenduri without ME!!

Last Saturday, my family held a kenduri at my house..Sadly, I cant go back to Jitra due to my final exam..Besides, my father also didn't encourage me to come back..He said its better for me to stay here in Ridzuan and carry out revision for my final..So, I asked my bro to do me a favor, which was to be a camera man for me..Yesterday, he SMS me and asked me to go on9..Then, he sent me all the pictures..Siot btol, so many people came..Some of them were my primary school teachers which I haven't met for a long time..Plus, most of my relatives from Thai and Penang also came..

..my uncle from KL with my grandpa from Penang..

..my neighbours, adek Su with her father..

..Faisal and Irfan..

..Syafiqa Dayana, my cousin..

..Pn Khairul Ezrin, my BM teacher during primary school..

..Pn Norashikin, in purple, my Math teacher during primary school..

..En Ishak, in brown, my Science teacher during primary school..

..my aunty from Thai..

..Nabila and Hanis, my cousins..

..my aunty and Ana from Penang..

Looking at these pictures, a big regret for me for not coming back to Jitra last Saturday..Heee..

Friday, October 31, 2008

0 Comments:

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger