No More Class =b

Yesterday, as usual I went to college to attend class and have fun with my classmates..As yesterday was the last class for me, I went to college a bit early which never happened before..On my mind, I was planning to finish some past papers during class as last night I was quite lazy for several reasons..One of it was because of Friday..So, the weekend mood already stacked in my mind..But everything turned the other way round at class yesterday..My plan just remained as plan..HaHa =b During class, we chatted all the times, answered a few simple questions and continued chatting..Everybody was in holiday atmosphere already since we will have 1 week off for study leave starting today..So, we used our times beneficially yesterday by snapping pictures with lectures..Damn happy, felt like finished exam already even the exam haven't started yet..

The pictures below are arrange according to sequence of what happened yesterday :

..ME n' Miss Yapp, Math Study..

..J6 with Miss 'Math Study'..

..J6 with Miss 'Spec Math'..

Then, break hour..We went to pasar, our favorite place for brunch..The food there was not really nice, but the price was really2 reasonable..HeHe =b

..Shadz, Rif, Apit, ME, Amar with Miss 'Econ'..

..ME n' Mr Kevin, ESL..

..ME n' Miss Alicia, Accounting..

..J6 with Miss 'Accounting' aka our mentor..

Accounting was the last period for the day..Our class end at 1..To all members of J6, I would like to wish all of you best of luck for SAM Final Examination..Hope you guys can meet the requirement which demanded by JPA..

GOOD LUCK..!! =)

Saturday, October 25, 2008

0 Comments:

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger