I am Romantic..??

Penat sihh..Since this morning, around 10am I've already started reading Economics..Plus, last night I slept nearly at subuh, around 5 kot..Not because of study, but because of HER..We were on the phone for more than 3 hours kot..HeHe..Just now, I took a rest for a while and spent my time by answering this survey and the result really made me laughed..

Do you remember special occasions?
a - I make a note of friends'/family birthdays in my diary.

b - I'm lucky if I remember my birthday.

c - Most of the time - if it's important.


When was the last time you saw sunset?

a - I have no idea - I never notice.
b - Er, maybe last summer.

c - On the beach - it was magical.

Ever leave little notes for that special someone?

a - Only if he/she has a terrible memory.
b - Yes, and I love getting them too.

c - I might have done so.

Candlelight dinners are..

a - A time to talk, share and get close.

b - Okay, if I'm not paying.
c - A fire hazard.

Ever given someone special in your heart a pet name?

a - No, he/she is not a dog.
b - Sure, I give lots of people nicknames.

c - Yes, and it's embarrassing.

Ever kept a memento of a special day?

a - Yes, and I nearly got arrested for it!
b - Sure, I put it in a box with all others.

c - No, that's stupid.

Ever send someone flowers?

a - I love doing that.

b - No, but I've picked up some and given them.
c - Not with my hay fever.

Your ideal first date would be :

a - Whatever makes my date happy.
b - Soccer match - who cares if he/she is not a fan.
c - A movie, so you don't have to talk.

And my score for this survey is 21 which indicates that I'm the type of person who is :
- Real softy with big heart and stars in my eyes..Always cry in movies and at weddings..While there's nothing wrong with being romantic, I would be wise to remember that life isn't always sweet-smelling roses..

..Romantic guy..?Maybe =b..

I m totally different! The first part of the result maybe suit me a bit..But the last part is absolutely out..HaHa =b

Saturday, October 25, 2008

2 Comments:

zyra mokhtar said...

eeuwwwww..
geli sehh gmbr tuhh!
haha =p

Imran said...

haha.
asal plak..?
ok what..;p

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger