New Formula for Math!!

Here something new about math :

Awful x Dreadful = My Weekend

Another word that best describe my weekend is terrible..As final examination come closer, I frequently engage in conflict with her lately..This time around, it is very serious and almost causes us to clash..I feel like everything about me is not right for her..Each time I try to solve the problems by being nice to her, there is always something happen in between that lead to a fight again..Then, here come the part that I dislike most where I will be blame again and again..As a result, both of us will keep silent and have nothing to say..I do not know what will happen next but I really hope that everything between us will be fine starting tomorrow since it is the beginning of a new week for me..Plus, I hate to be in this kind of situation..

I need a good rest..
NyteZ...

Monday, October 20, 2008

0 Comments:

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger