One Last Time

Due to my final examination which is less than 20 days, I have to put an end to one of my favorite routine during weekend, "DATING" =p..Adeyh, damn sad and what a bored weekend I will have for the next four weeks..Books, books and books for nearly a month..Huwaa, what a difficult month for me..But what to say, because of TER 85, I will do whatever it takes to achieve that TER which will enable me to further my study and pursue my dream in Australia..=D ( insyaallah Feb '09 )

So, last Saturday was the last chance for me to spend time with her ( just the two of us without other ulat bulu..=b ) and KLCC was the place where we spent one whole day together happily..Not really 1 full day laa actually, just around 7 to 8 hours je..I am s0o happy that day since I got the chance to meet her, talk to her face to face, had lunch and lepak together..We watched movie at KLCC, K.A.M.I. a must watch movie according to Enna, ahhh not for me..That movie was quite bored..Luckily, the heroes, Ali and Abu were funny and the heroine boleh laa tahan..

Done with the movie and it was 6 something..Great news for Zyra since the rain outside already stopped..This was what she had been waiting for, snapped pictures time..HeHe, syok sendri..=b

..she went crazy =b..

Then we stopped at one of the stall somewhere in KLCC, she wanted to look for an earring..There, I bought something for me and her..But not earring laa..=b Hope you liked it syg..Dinner time, went to Burger King and had dinner there..Around 8, we left KLCC by LRT, reached KL Central and that was the end of my delightful day with her..

Bubye syg, gonna miss you..

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

6 Comments:

zyra mokhtar said...

gmbr org burruukkkkk!!!!
heeeee..
ahem2..
mish u t0o lahh baby busuk!
=p

Imran said...

cantek je kte tgk..
hihi..

zyra mokhtar said...

hee yea la tuhh..

Imran said...

yea laa..
comey gler..;p
ekeke..

zyra mokhtar said...

buh gmbr awk pakai handbag ritu bru tau..
baru btoi2 comey..
ngehhh

Imran said...

haa..
xleh2!!
hee..

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger