Who am I..?


W
atchaa..!!

Today is a big day for my blog, "Pieces of Me" sinc
e it is now officially launch for all people..Welcome2.. =D Due to a reason which is still a mystery, even I, myself don't know what the reason is, I create my own blog a few days ago..For fun maybe..OK, enough all that..We get back to the title of this post..

..Myself..

Here a little story about me :
My name is Imran, but people use to call me Im..I am just a simple guy, living a happy life but not at the moment..This is due to the final examination which is just around the corner, less than a month..My family is just a small family consist of my father, mother, and 2 brothers plus a sister..Besides having a nice family, I have lots of cool friends which are Ej, Nazart, Enna, Dolla and other Jitra ClanZ..

..some of my good friends, also classmates, except the girl with blue kurung =p..

Currently, I am in a relationship with a girl, goes by the name Zyra..She can be categorize as a sensitive type of person since nowadays she can easily get angry just because of a word in a message..Adeyh..But whatever it is, we have been happily together for more than one and a half year..I love you s0o much syg..HeHe..=p

..Nur Hazirah Mokhtar, aka 'comot' =p..

Ermm..I think that is all for now..So, please excuse me..

(p/s : any grammar error, just ignore it people because I am not really a good writter)

Thursday, October 9, 2008

4 Comments:

zyra mokhtar said...

syg!
i luv u t0o..
ekeke =p

Imran said...

ece ce..
yea k syg..?
;p

zyra mokhtar said...

awt??
ehee

Imran said...

sj je nk confirm kn..
hihi..

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger