4 U Mom..

Adoihh..
Why I am s0o lazy right now..??Even the final exam is just 5 more days to go..I don't even get the real mood to study..Plus, tonight got flue plak..Tdo g la jwbnye, how to study with my nose is not functioning well..Just now my mom gave a call..We chatted for almost 20 minutes..Along the conversation, my mom was really worried about my final exam which will start next week..She kept on reminding me to study hard, do more exercises, and give the best try for this final..Not to forget, she also told me to take a good care of my self and don't fall sick during the crucial week..Plus, go and take multivitamin if needed..Adeyh, I am already 19 laa..Don't worry too much..HeHe..

Of course mom, I will do whatever it takes to pass the requirement and fulfill your wish..So, for you mom, starting tomorrow, I will be rajen..HaHa =b

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

0 Comments:

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger