Aku Kaya

I just got back my Debit Master Card which I lost a week ago..Phew, sgt laaa happy..Thx to Stephanie from Commonwealth Bank for all her cooperation in helping me to get a replacement for my debit card, even I had to queue up there like forever..Hee..And now my account was activated back and I had my life back..Seriously, my life was so damn hard without the card..I can't buy anything, worst I had to borrow money from some of my friends as my pocket had zero of cash..Hee..

So here I would like to express my appreciative to Faiz and Azhaa for their kindness, they loaned me some cash while I was without my debit card..Thx guys..Cheers =))

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

2 Comments:

Dalila said...

alhamdulillah ye dah dapat card balek
:)

Imran said...

haha..
yealaa..
lega2..=))

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger