What happened this week..?

Nothing much happened during my second week of studying here..Similar to my last week, I attended all lectures as usual..But one thing differ, my tutorial classes already commenced..Thus, I had to spend more times on my study now..The maximum was just 4 hours a day which was on Monday and Wednesday..The other days was just between an hour to 3 hours..That's cool =))

All in all, I had to make myself present on 4 tutorials each week as the attendant was taken..Plus, also got some percentage of marks for attending the tutorials, the easiest way to get marks I guessed..
My tutor for Microeconomics was Peta, just her short name..She was okay for me..The way she gave explanation also okay laa..Overall, I was satisfied with her..

Next, my tutor for Business was Abg Radzi..He was really good..The way he taught was very close to Malaysian style..Really help me a lot in understanding this subject..But this funny guy came with a few words as a trademark,
bla bla bla and so on..HaHa =b

Next, my tutor for Statistic was Caroline Chen, a chinese and tall woman..She was also
okay, and quite ckp byk..Plus, she spoke English and a few of her words sounds like Chinese..Adeyh, that made me a little bit hard to catch her words..

Here came the worst part, my tutor for Finance..Adoiyaii..He was a guy named Bin Yu..But for me, he was like a SHE rather than a HE..HaHa..The way he wrote and talked, adeyh, so so lemah..Not only me, the whole class was playing a fool while he taught in front..HaHa..Cmne laa after 10 weeks with him..Plus, through this tutorial, I met Joanne, my tutorial mate who was from Singapore..Met her reminded me back to my ex-girlfriend in secondary school, Joanna (not really my girlfriend, just a hot gossip) who is currently in Australia also, Tasmania if I am not mistaken..The dissimilarity was just the last vowel..=b

Okiess
(the way Zyra said okay =b), that's all regarding my second week..I am not really having fun with this week, worst, I am getting bussier..Huu..


.:. Abg Syufiq, thx 4 the spaghetti just now..Sedap2 =))

Saturday, March 7, 2009

4 Comments:

Syuf-Fyq said...

Ni post mengutuk lecturer kah? Ish ish ish! Tak baek butul ini budak~ Huhuhu~ Not good not good~ Tak berkat belajar...

Nanti bile blog baru abg syafiq dah UP nnti, abg syafiq post ttg abg syafiq pnye lecturer lak..

Hahahahaha!! =))

Ouh~ Spaghetti tu senang wat! 4 steps ONLY! Huahuahua!! :P

Anyway, nak suggest utk comment ni bkk la utk URL/Website jgk coz I don't really use my Google Account. Hanya sekadar ader jer. Dulu create pon sebab nak blaja coding blogger ni. Hahaha!

Opss, terpanjang lak comment. Dah ley wat lagi satu entry ni. Hahahaha! :P Cheers~ (ecey! care org Aussie~ :P )

Imran said...

bukan mengutuk, this is what we call reality..
hehe..
later2, i ll go mnta maaf laa yea..=b

yes, i m waiting for ur blog to be officially open, V1 kn..sure gempak..

eh2, cmne nk wt URL tu..?x phm laa pe abg shafiq suggest tu..

well, klu dh snang tu, rajen2 laa wt for ktaorg..
Cheers, we r Australian now..
right mite..? =))

zyra mokhtar said...

h0h0o, joanna was ur gf??
ehee..
never knw bout dat..
siap awk!
heee

Imran said...

eh2, i told u every single thing already rite..
heee..

ermm..
siap pe yang..?
a abih2 siap..=b

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger