Sepagi Bersama MSO n' JPA

I woke up quite late this morning, roughly 1015 and I just realized that I got a meeting at 1030..Quickly got out from my bed and gave Jehan a call, asked where will the meeting be held..Okay, got the details..Rushed into the bathroom, had a very rapid bath..Then got out, quickly put on clothes and blasted to the MCCT1..Yes, I managed to reach there by 1040, a little bit late..Fortunately, all the High Comm members wasn't there yet..

The bored part was here, all the members of MASCA had to sit there and listened to the speech given regarding Ambersey, MSO, MSDA and so on..Forgot already the others body name..We were there for almost 2 hours..Adeyh..Done with all the long speech and explaination, we went for a brunch..The food was nice, damn nice and I ate a lot..

Afterwards, went for another talk..This time it was by Pn Haslina
, JPA officer..She gave enlightenment regarding all the claim procedures and how to futher with honours or master after we completed our degree..Besides, there were also some info about medical and health care in Australia..Okay, her talk was more relevant to me and I got ideas now on what to do after 3 years in ANU.. Roughly 230, the talk ended.

..MCCT1..

..JPA scholars..

I returned to my respective room as I need some sleep..Really, last night I didn't get sufficient sleep..That's all for now..

Saturday, March 14, 2009

5 Comments:

Dalila said...

mcct tu stands for what?

Imran said...

ntah laa..
hehe..
people call that lect theater MCCT1..

Jany said...

opps.. jia er is there!!!

Imran said...

of course laa she s there..

Imran said...

lala, MCCT tu stand for Manning Clerk Center Theater =))

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger