I Love SKYPE!

Last night, almost morning actually, I had a web-caming session with my yayang..Yes!! I loved every moments of it as I miss her damn much..Owhh, I absolutely miss you dear..It had been quite long since the last time I met her..Hope to date you this coming December yang..Another 9 months to go..Huu..So, starting from now on also while waiting for December to come, webcam is the only tool that enable me to catch a sight of her face..Adeyh, sgt laa sedih..But I certainly enjoyed our night yang..We were on the cam until roughly 6 am (Canberra time)..And I lost almost 90MB of my internet quota due to this..HaHa, it 's okay as it was really worth it for me..=b

Here were some of her live actions when we were on the cam..


..emoticons..

.:. Can't wait for our next web-caming session =))

Sunday, March 1, 2009

3 Comments:

zyra mokhtar said...

hee serabai!

Imran said...

ok what yang..
hehe..
mna da mrapu2 kn..=))

Veritaserum said...

haz nmpk kurus...

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger