GotcHa!!

Adeyhh, "Wakenabeb" this morning..Serious teruk..HeHe..Everything was just because of a phone call..While I was sleeping comfortably on my bed with my fabulous comforter, suddenly my phone rang..I thought it was my from my friend..So, I picked up the phone, answered slumberly..

"xpe2, korg gerak dlu..x bgn lagi nie.."

Just after I finished that line, suddenly I heard my father's voice..Adoi, ape lg..The ceramah session commenced directly..X bgn lg..? Hr2 bgn lmbt cmnie k..? Wtpe smlm..? bla bla bla and so on..The questions kept on coming to me..Okay laa, at least I got a wake up call from Malaysia..=b

Then, I got a chance to talk with ibu..We were on the phone for almost 15 minutes and she was the one who kept on asking..Really, byk sggh tnye..It was like from A to Z..Well, ibu's favorite question, cmne mkn sne..? Damn hard laa, went to the supermarket, with hundreds of dollars in my wallet, but nothing much I can buy..What I mean here is FOOD..Hee..One of the concrete reason why I hate oversea..

All in all, I LOVE this morning..=))

Saturday, March 21, 2009

6 Comments:

Dr Zahau said...

tu laa..sape suh x bgn subuh..haha

Imran said...

haha..
slumber arr..
tdo pun kul bpe..

[z@ck] said...

hahaha..
xpasal2 kantoit ngn bpk sendiri..

Imran said...

tahu xpe..
adeyh..

Rafi Samian said...

eit..bnyak la ble beli..klo g coles n wolly..wit kuar cam air jer..
eskrem golla,coklat coles+CADBury,chips frm smith+kettle,fresh fruits,roti cap tiptop(diyakini halal 100%)..etc2..adeih,elaun xmasuk g plak~

Imran said...

hoho..
yea k..?
but cm jauh arr tmpt tu form uni aku..
adeyhh..
dgr situ cm murah gk laa..

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger