Picnic Day

My weekend was full of picnic, I had picnic on both Saturday and Sunday..Nothing much happened during both of the picnic actually..We mkn2 and had fun with all the games organized by the organizer..

PICNIC ON SATURDAY

The venue was near the Engineering Building which located at a garden..Not really a garden, it was like a place with lots of trees..I reached there roughly at 12 noon, got myself in the long queue and wait for my turn to take the food..The food was okay, x de laa sedap sgt..Just after all of us were bloated up, it was time for games..And the rest of the picnic session was just games..

Here are some pictures regarding the picnic :

..ME, Syam, Branon, Kuljeet..

..the games..

PICNIC ON SUNDAY

My second picnic of the week was held by the lake side, Lennox L
ake which was approximately 5km from UniLodge..This time the picnic was more enjoyable compared to my first picnic..The foods were a lot better off..Plus, we also got 'poco-poco' dance and I am a pro already.. =b Everything went just like my first picnic..Mkn2 first and then proceed with games..Surprisingly, I won the 'tug of war' competition..HaHa, kurus pun leh mng..

Pictures tell thousands words :

..the guys..

..residents of UniLodge..

..the seniors..

..poco-poco dance..

..she is Lyly..

Okay, that's all about my weekend which was all about picnic..

.:. Do click on the pictures to get a much better resolution of them.
.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

5 Comments:

zyra mokhtar said...

eh2,lili cute nyehh..
rambut cm kte!
haha =PP

Imran said...

adeyhh..
xde2..
urs tajam g..=b

Veritaserum said...

uih!!!!
d baju dat i bought for u la!!!!
hehehe....

Imran said...

hehe..
as i told u, i brought all baju u gave me..

Veritaserum said...

hehehe..
i m very happy lah mcm ni..
nnt kalu ada rezeki..
more on d way...
aku nk blk jmpk ibu ngan uncle wan arr after diz....

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger