Debit Master Card

What the f**k!!!
I lost my Debit Master Card, damn man..!! It was all happened yesterday..During noon, I went our for lunch with some of my apartment mate..Everything went on smoothly and we proceed to Canberra Center..On our way there, we stopped at one of the ATM machine in town which was near Ali BaBa K'Bab as Azhaa and Faiz wanted to check their bank balance..I should check mine as well..While at the machine, there was like 2 slots for card..At first, I inserted my card but the machine never dragged my card in..Hence, I inserted my card again and this time I accidentally dropped my card in the machine through the slot available there..Then, I realised that I was inserting my card in the wrong slot..Heee, what to do, my card was already in there and it will never came out..Worst, yesterday was Canberra Day, a public holiday for Australian and for sure all the banks were closed..

So, today I went to the bank to get a replacement for my card..Went there quite early but as I reached the bank, lot of clowns were lining up already for their own reasons..Ahhh, they were earlier than me..Whatever, I put myself in the line and stood there for almost 40 minutes..My watch was almost 11 and I still didn't make it to the blonde girl who was so busy entertained a guy..What the hell they actually did..?? Damn long man..Adeyh, I left the bank and ensue for Economics lecture first..Afterwards, I went to the same bank again and got myself in the same line again..But this time I made it to the blonde girl..Okay, had a little conversation with her and everything was going on fine..It was confirmed that I'll get a new card later, within 4 to 6 of working days..

Finally, the whole thing was settled..Phew, what a relief..Now, how in the world that I am going to survive with only 30 dollars in my wallet for a maximum of 6 days..Huuu =((

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

On your place I would ask the help for users of this forum.

Anonymous said...

More precisely does not happen

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger