MASCA Games

MASCA games ended today, roughly at 6.30 pm..This event was for all Malaysian students in ANU, but since it was just ANU level, the event was opened to everybody..There were many games offered such as indoor soccer, badminton, ping pong, netball, basket ball..That's all I remembered..The competition among atheletes who took part was damn great as the medals offered were just for the first and second place..Well, I got myself registered for 3 games which were indoor soccer (futsal), badminton; men single and double..

Okay, regarding badminton, nothing much to share..Actually I was not interested at all to share..=b I was so doomed in badminton especially in the men single category..During my first round, I got bashed out already..Hee..My opponent was truly a coach for the badminton club in ANU..How in the world for me to beat him..??Hey, I am just an amatuer player laa, but I did gave him a fought, x mkn kosong..My bad luck was endless I guessed..In the men double category, again I got bashed out, but it was during my second round..This time, my opponent was a state player in Malaysia..Adoii, sial laa...Enough said of badminton..

Indoor soccer was amazingly great..My team managed to get through until the semi-finals..What an achievement as we were not trained at all..In fact, we don't have a goalkeeper, just picked randomly this morning..Through out the competition, we met some of the superior teams..Plus, we also whacked out the defending champion in our group stage by the score of 5-2..Proudly, I was the one who marked their key player..HaHa..During our quater-finals match, we met a chinese team..This team was quite strong as they provided us a tough game..Again, my bad luck continued..Hee..Even we also knocked them out but I was injured in the second half of the game..Damn laa one of the chinese player, he kicked my leg, particularly my ankle..Skt siot, x leh jln trs..The physiotherapy came and helped me out..They put on ice gel at my ankle and it was getting better..I can walk and run again..HeHe, s0o happy as I can play for the semi-finals..While I was in the match, my ankle suddenly harmed me again..Adeyh, I got subsituted by Kuljeet..But Kuljeet and me played at differ position, thus the defend part of my team got weaker..We were leading but in a nick of times the opponent managed to score 2 goals..That was the end of our journey to the finals..Damn man, I was so frustrated..We can win the match as we basically controlled the game..What to say, maybe luck was not on our side this time..Hee..

Hmm, that 's all about MASCA games this year..And I totally had a bad luck..Huu..Hope my team will be selected for MASCA games at the Australian level which will be held in Sydney this year..We seriously want to represent ANU..=))

.:. Pictures will be uploaded later as the camera was still with the seniors..

Sunday, March 15, 2009

2 Comments:

zyra mokhtar said...

eh2..
need help from physiotherapist??
asal tak pngl kte??
haha..
glabah =PP

Imran said...

adeyhh..
nk pggl awk yang..
jenuh arr kte nk tggu situ..
heee..

nk gk promote noo..=b

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger