New Love

Went to Canberra Center this evening with Abg Shufyq, he accompanied me for a mission..Okay, both of us made our way there under not so hot sunshine..Reached our destination, went straight to Three booth somewhere inside the enormous building..Target found, stood there for sometimes, discussing on which was the best cap, either $29 Monthly Cap or $29 Prepaid Cap..Then came a guy in white with pierced ear, damn painful..Had a talked with him as well before I made up my mind..
Alright, that was it, I choosed you, the one which appeared in black..You successfully made me fell in love..=b

..welcome to my life..

Starting from now on, no need to worry about my quota anymore =))

Saturday, March 28, 2009

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

im! best giler nak jgk. laju tk?
rse jatuh hati jgk! murah kot!

ili

Jehan Sahid said...

ni ke broadband yg laju lg pantas tym kite buat quiz hr tuh?

Amethyst said...

uiii cantik siot!

Imran said...

ili :
yup, mmg murah pun..
go buy one laa..
sementara stock masih de..=b

jey :
oitt2, kutuk2 my new love plak..
hishh..

nadira :
haa, tu pasai jatuh cinta..
haha..=b

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger