Tomorrow...

My final exam is starting tomorrow, 3rd November 08..I'll be sitting for my 1st paper which is English as Second Language approximately in another 11 hours starting now..Time flies, I feel like 11 hours is extremely short for me..Nothing much I can do within that time..A little bit nervous at the moment..The possibility that I would spoil my 1st paper is there since I spoiled my ESL paper before during Mid-Term Exam..That is the most terrifying craze and it makes me worried most..I really hope that everything will be going on fine for me tomorrow..

So people, wish me luck yea..
Roger n' Out..

Monday, November 3, 2008

2 Comments:

Amethyst said...

goodluck weh.:)

Imran said...

makaseh =D
mmg need luck pun ..
adeyh..

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger