Money Hill

This morning I got up damn early..Around 8.30 dh bgn due to some messages and calls from her..Today, BBQ again for me, at the same place where I hold a BBQ with my friends few months ago, Bukit Wang..But today, the event was more like a picnic rather than a BBQ as the girls prepared everything..Biase laa girls, sume bwk, from A to Z..Me..??Just bring myself there, lenggang aje..HeHe..=b

Roughly 10, we reached there..The truth is I had nothing to blog since everything happened today was similar to my last entry entitled "Get Wet"..So, I let the pictures do my part this time..

.:. Click on the pictures to get a clear view..Happy watching..=))

..our destination..

..the girls, lead by HaZ..

..our picnic spot, chose by the girls..

..while preparing the dishes..

..lighted up the fire, I am a pro..

..success =))..

..BBQ..

..they were wating for the chicken, prawn also cuttlefish..

After everybody was bloated, it was time to get wet..The most excited individual was my yayang..HaHa..Since we arrived, she kept on asking people to join her mandi..

..NuN pelik, HaZ over excited..

..makan2 while mandi..

..me bertudung, sejuk siot..

Then we proceed for makan2 again as sume sejuk until ketar2..HeHe..

..DiN & KowN..

..NazaR & PeD..

..nie spe punye kje?? =b..

..Im & HaZ..

The end of our picnic or BBQ was near..Afterward we returned home as the clock was almost half past 3..X solat g..HeHe..Overall, I enjoyed my day..=)) Today gathering was my last chance to spend time with some of my Jitra ClanZ and had picnic with her as I will be going to Australia..Really, quite sad in the end..Huu..Hope you guys will never forget me even I am thousand miles away from you guys..

P/S : Syg, thx 4 d present =D

Sunday, February 1, 2009

10 Comments:

zyra mokhtar said...

h0ihhh..
makhluk mn curi2 tangkap gmbr kita nehhh..
heeee

hell0oo2..
kathy lg over excited ekk nk tunjuk adegan terjun dia..
dr awl lg dok ajak kte mandi..
hihihih =PP

Sklave said...

weh aku nak nangis..
haha..
cute gmbr aku ngan ped!!

Imran said...

tu laa pasai..
kna candid plak..
adeyh..


ele lee..
kathy nmpk cool je td..
yg dok suh org terjun awk tu..
dr awl g..
hehe..

Imran said...

rascal jgn shahdu..
haha..
ermm..
ped mmg cute..=p

Dalila said...

weyh.ini bikin jeles seh!
sy tidak dijemput :((

Imran said...

uikx..
klu jemput leh dtg k lala.?
hihi.

farha ni said...

wai!

aku cute aku cute.
nazat kata aku cute. im kata aku cute.

wahahaha

syokkkkknyyyyaaaaaaaaaaa

:)

gila sedih. bila la lagi nak jumpa ramai ramai mcm ni noh?

huhu

Imran said...

haha..
yea laa ped..
kamu mmg cute..=))

tu laa pasai..
aku pun xtau, dh ar nk fly dh..
adeyh..
sure rindu mmbr2 nnt..

nunun~ said...

wey bukan aku candid tu
hahqhahaha

Imran said...

haha..
kantoi2..
btw..
thx nunun..=))

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger