Back to School

I just completed a week of being a student back..Overall, it was good to get back to study even it was a little bit hard for me in the first few days..Yes, especially on Monday, I was so lazy and much like a skiver..HeHe..But now, I am back to my typical environment and I am set to start my new style of study as currently I am no more in college, but university, Australian National University..=)) Some more, study is what I am here for..

Okay
, I just finished organized my timetable and it was so nice and suit me since all my tutorials and lectures commence at 11 everyday..Besides, for the first week, I don't have to attend any tutorials at all..Walaa, hundreds of minutes free for me..All in all, I have to be present for all lectures with tutorials for 4 hours each day starting next week..That's cool for me..Plus, there are only 2 hours of lectures coupled with tutorials during Thursday and Friday..

Regarding the text book, unfortunately, this year they are using the new version of text book..Can't buy the second hand book from seniors..Adeyh, I had to buy them all new and it cost me a large amount of money..I am broke, really need to set up all my budget back..Hee..JPA also haven't bank in our allowances for books..Cpt laa JPA..

So far, my lectures was okay except for Business..I don't know why but Business lectures was damn bored for me..Ngantok je ble mai Business..About tutorials, I have not idea at all as I haven't attend a single tutorial until now..Hope to get a nice mentor, thus all my tutorials will be great and enjoyable..

Okay, thats all for now..I am looking forward for a fine second week...

Friday, February 27, 2009

0 Comments:

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger