Market Day

Yesterday, as usual, I woke up late since there was no class for me until now..I enjoyed my time on the bed as the weather was so freezing and cold in the morning..But then, my phone rang and it was Faiz..Had a few minutes talked and we were set for Market Day which was held in my university vicinity..

There, I met some Australian who were busy promoting their clubs..I registered for one club, not sure what the club was..Actually, I was more interested in the discount card provided by the club for who registered as their members..Done with that blonde girl, we proceed for MASCA (I don't know what it stands for)..Got myself registered and received a membership card..Okay, no more club for me..

We hang around the university and received a few bags from other clubs.
.Adeyh, x lrt ehh nk bwk byk2..Then, there were some stalls selling bikes..I need a bike later, so went for a survey first..Mhl siot, the price was between 200 until 300 dollars..Cancel trs nk beli bike yesterday..HaHa..=b

..Rashdan, ME, Jehan, Azhaa..

..MOOving career mascot..

..Jehan, Rashdan, ME, Faiz, Ili..

Afterwards, we proceed to Canberra Center..All of us need to do some shopping as we were in a new house..Owhh, we bought a lot man, really..We were there from noon until the shop was closed..No need to list down what we bought yesterday..HaHa, gle btol, mcm ibu2 g shopping je..

..some of the items that we bought..

As all of us were tired, we'll continue our shopping spree by today..There are still some items that we need to buy..

Thursday, February 19, 2009

2 Comments:

zyra mokhtar said...

ehem2..
tak sejuk k??
=PP

shpng kalah mak kte ehh..
ehehe

Imran said...

now x sejuk sgt la yang..
pg je sejuk, ptg cm suam je..

hehehe..
biase arr..
sket je tu shopping..

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger