My Last Week

This week is probably my last week in Malaysia as I will be leaving for Australia this coming Saturday..Adeyh, just a week more for me here..Currently a blend of feelings are running through my mind, sad but happy, nervous, excited at the same time..HaHa, x tahu laa..Sometimes rs cm x nk pegi pun da..=b I told my mom regarding this, she said gave a try first..There were lots of students out there who were craving to go oversea to futher their studies, but I was one of the lucky among other students as I had the chance to pursue my dreams in oversea..To make it short, x kenal maka x cinta..HaHa..

Just now, I had a chatting session with some of my classmates in Taylor's who were already in Australia by now..According to them, life in Australia was good but quite cold presently..The temperature was 16 degrees..HoHoo, sejuk2...A good advice from them, brought along a lot of long sleeve shirts and sweater..But that was in Adelaide, I am going to Canberra laa bro..Plus, they said all the seniors there were very helpful..For the first week, the seniors would take care of them and help them in finding a house to live there..Okay laa tu, hope I will be having such a good seniors too..

So, I have to spend my times wisely as times are limited for me now!!
I am counting down the days..

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

4 Comments:

i l i said...

wei sedeyh dough biler ko ckp last week. haha. aku janji aku tanak nangis. LOL!

kay said...

Same mcm aku...!mmg dah last week mcm ni mmg terasa tak nak fly plak.Im,skrg nih Aussie tgh panas nak ampus r.Member j3 aku call smlm ckp kat newcastle skrg nih 47dgree celcius..Biar btol sper mamat yg sruh ko bwk bju sejuk tuh?

Imran said...

ili :
mmg last pun..
ko pun last kn..
hehe..
aku pun x nk nangis, but rs cm kna nangis je nnt..
haha..=b

Imran said...

kery :
owh..
tu dorg..
aku tmpt len..
canberra pun pns gle skang nie, 40 degrees..

mamat tu benama ammo, ex-housemate ko ar..
hehe..

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger