I love JITRA

Well, this is my last entry while I am in Jitra I guess as I will be going to KL around 11 later..Perhaps, this is also most probably my last entry while I am in Malaysia..I am not sure whether I can go online when I am in KL later..Due to my uncle just move to a new house, thus there is no Internet connection there..It's okay, I, myself for sure will be busy with my other family members later in KL..

So, if any Jitra ClanZ happen to read this, here I would like to wish all of you a best of luck..Hope you guys will be successful in whatever course you guys are doing currently..As I might not see you all for quite a long period, I want to ask for your forgiveness if I happen to do anything wrong during our relationship as a friends..Once we are friends, we are always friends..Ermm, I can't list down all your names here as there are too many of you guys..So, I should call all of you by one name which is Jitra ClanZ..Suit you guys well I think..What else, dh x tahu nk mlalut pe..HeHe..

Okay, that's all I have to say..So long and goodbye Jitra..Gonna miss each moments that we had together friends..

Friday, February 13, 2009

4 Comments:

[z@ck] said...

waa..mesti berdebar2 nk g sana kn..
huu..

farha ni said...

wey sumpah gila sedih semalam. waaa. aku tahan ja takmau gheyau.

takpa im, hg p nak blajaq. nanti bawak balik kanggaru sebijik tau. jah dengan nun nak koala bear.

huhu.

aku pun mintak maaf banyak-banyak jugak kut ada buat salah.

nanti kami p melawat hg na. nak kumpul duit banyak-banyak dulu.

babai!

Imran said...

zack :
ermm quite bedebar laa
hehe

Imran said...

ped :
yeala ped..
aku pun mnta maaf..
nnt aku bwk balek sume tu..
tp ampa bayaq import tax..
haha..

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger