Berkayuh D Tasek

Roughly 5, I went out with her this evening..She picked me up and we headed to a place where couple always lepak, Taman Tema Tasik Darul Aman..We arrived and just after she parked her car, then came a guy in orange uniform..This guy was from Perodua I guess..He gave us a talk regarding how to prevent a car from been stolen..Thx bro for the useful info, we really be glad about that..Hee..

Done with that bro, we ensue to tasek..I had drinks there while chit chat with her..Borak2 and gelak2, all of a sudden she came out with an idea, nk berkayuh dalam tasek..Adeyh..At first, I refused to, but then after sometimes and a quite long of thought, okay I agreed..HeHe..

Went to the counter and paid RM6 for the tickets, we had our life jackets..It was the time..Takut gk awl2 tu, but I had my self-confidence after 5 to 10 minutes in the boat..In general, it was not that hard..A person who talked like a pro at first, don't know how to direct the boat..No need to mention name here..ekeke =b

Here are some of the actions while we were in the boat..
HeHe..

..got candid..

..cute..??..

..we..

..she..

..he..

..kami..

Suprisingly, I met Ayie and Sab there..X tahu laa ble si Ayie smpai Kedah..Ttbe je muncul di tasek ptg td..After about 40 minutes berkayuh, we decided to go back home as the clock was almost 6.45..The mom's daughter had to be at home before 7..Hee..She dropped me near my house and bubye yayang..See you tomorrow..=))

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

2 Comments:

Jehan Sahid said...

jumpe ayie kt kedah??
wahh jauh btul ayie merantau!
haha tahniah akhirnye tercapai impian ayie n im nk jumpe kt kedah .

Imran said...

yupZ..
tekejut nmpk dia..
hehe..
ingt silap org dh..

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger