SHE's Back

By now, she is on her way back to Jitra I guess..Received a message from her just now..Katanye, tgh tggu ayh checkout, nk balek dh..HeHe..Good2..If everything goes on well, we will have a 'meeting' this evening.. Can't wait..!! I miss her damn much..Plus, there is not much time left for both of us to spend together..HuHu..Thus, I must make use of this opportunity well..

At the momment, I am absolutelly happy..2 more days together in Jitra..Yeah, I am on the cloud nine..=))

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

2 Comments:

Dalila said...

haaa.jumpak pueh2 noe,
paih ni lmbt lg la bleh spend masa sama2.huuu.spt sy dan incik aman.aisey.

Imran said...

yealaa lala..
mmg nk bekepit pueh2..
huhu.
afta this, next date x tau laa bila..
adeyh..

xpe2..
encik aman setia..=b

 
Pieces of Me - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger